The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from Sgt Hall (Status: Joined another guild)

4 posters

Go down

Application from Sgt Hall (Status: Joined another guild) Empty Application from Sgt Hall (Status: Joined another guild)

Post by Sgt Hall Thu 21 Aug - 1:23

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:

Sgt Hall Lvl 7 Me/E: Wanna make this toon my new main, being a monk is too much stress Smile
Pjay Healz Lvl 20 Mo/E: My current main, has a great build, but lots of stress too, lol
Deathmetal Maniac Lvl 20 W/E : My most effective pvp toon (pvp only character)
Pjay Holyman Lvl 20 P/Mo : My other main, has alot of access in Nightfall campaign.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:

All of them except bonus pack.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

My name is P-Jay and I'm 26 years old. Marine Sgt with wife and my 2 year old son.

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):

San Ysidro, CA. Originally from Pawtucket, Rhode Island

5. Times and days you play:

Hard to tell since sometimes military and family commitments get in the way. I'll try to log on when I can, mainly Sundays I'll get to spend alot of time playing.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

Yes I do, but I need to buy new headphones. Might take awhile for that since I need to save money for my upcoming vacation back in Rhode Island.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:

Friendship and fun. And at times some help because its been ages since I last played.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?

Hehe again? Ok. I'm a very mature and laid back gamer. I do like to joke ALOT just to keep the game fresh. I believe in having fun first and formost Wink

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?

Well, Im still dying to go on a dungeon raid, I've been playing on and off since 05 and have yet to raid a dungeon. And when I start knowing this game better, not only I can contribute fun and friendship, but if need be I'll use some of my military leadership Wink

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

Forums, forgot which fansite though, sorry.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

Yes, this is not the only game I play. I also play City of Heroes. I like to get my fantasy and Marvel "fix". I also have alot of really close friends (My guild there) who knows I play this game as well.
Sgt Hall
Sgt Hall
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Application from Sgt Hall (Status: Joined another guild) Empty Re: Application from Sgt Hall (Status: Joined another guild)

Post by Lady Herodias Thu 21 Aug - 17:02

Hi P-Jay, aka Sgt Hall

*Salute*, welcome to our world of Guilld Wars....lol cant say your a new players since you've been on probably as long as Gunter and I, but we took a needed break and came back fresh wanting to complete the challenges of GW! I know where San Ysidro (probably spelt that wrong), since I was 30 years in Southern California, and I love the San Diego area...my favorite fishing ground.

We have an officer that is on assignment for a month who is also in the military, so between the two of you, we can have a military scrimmage with both of you leading :p...lol Now wouldnt that be fun!

Anyway, I will put you name in our friends list so that we can give you a warm welcome!

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Application from Sgt Hall (Status: Joined another guild) Empty Re: Application from Sgt Hall (Status: Joined another guild)

Post by Wizard Thu 21 Aug - 17:53

welcome P-Jay
if you need help with missions or if you looking for someone to play
feel free to ask we can hook you up with someone

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Fri 22 Aug - 15:43

I will place u in my friends list and hopefully see you soon. Dungeons....thats doable for sure. We don't do that many due to the fact that we have just gotten a fair number far enough to do them in Eye of the North. Sounds like a good event for our Monday Challenge night but since that may not be a good time, we can always pull something together on a weekend.

See you soon.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 24 Aug - 2:45

Officers...please put Sgt Hall in your friends list. If you see him on, please extend an invite.

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down