The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from Eos (Statis TCK Member)

+2
Wizard
Eireann
6 posters

Go down

Application from Eos (Statis TCK Member) Empty Application from Eos (Statis TCK Member)

Post by Eireann Thu 14 Aug - 6:02

APPLICATION

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names: Well I forget most of mine due to not plying them as much so Ill just give my mains:

Rylee Eireann : E/? - Love playing her because I get a little bored with just hitting one thing. The whole mass destruction is kinda nice. I loved the name Rylee and Eireann is Ireland ( love Ireland )
Rae Aries : N/? - Just random name choice
Cait Eireann : M/? - Cait means pure, it fit the monk.
Rua Branwen : R/P - Again, I named her after celtic origins.
Eos Skadi : P/? - Eos is the goddess of the dawn in greek mythology ( one of the only charcters not named after celtic myths )

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them: I own all four. Ive finished all but GWEN ( too lazy to finish )

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):
I'm the MATURE age of 22. I am wise beyond my age. People come from every corner of the earth to hear my words of wisdome. My real name is Jessalyn but most call me Jese. And Yes, I am of the female species

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):
I live in Florida. The land of the scorching sun, horrible crazy drivers, and the mutated mice.

5. Times and days you play: Im not too sure right now due to school starting. Ill have to get back to you on that. But for now, I play mostly during the evening/night.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)
I do have vent, though my crazy cat decided to use my mic chord to go bungee jumping off my desk.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs: Well, Ive been in a couple guilds who dont even know who you are. Im looking for a guild to be able to just hang out with. I dont mind helping out either. Thats wot I usually do anyways because most of the time I have no clue wot to do. If anyone needs help with anyting feel free to ask Very Happy

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself? Well I like cheese. I go to college, majoring in Graphic Arts getting a tech certificate in theatre and audio. Work as a part time audio tech for a local band. I love guitar and cheese. I have an awesome truck that everyone seems to think is small, they are just jealous.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?
I like doing PvE mostly, lets face it I suck at PvP. I have fnished every game besides GWEN, so I am able to go to every city and town to help. Ive been playing for 37 months so I know a little bit about the game. I usually dont have anything set Im doing so Im free to help out alot.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.
I think it was Gwonline or Gwguru, forgot lol.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.
Ive remade my ranger 30 times -_-.
Im really looking foward to helping our and grouping with you. Thanks~
Eireann
Eireann
Stablehand

Female
Number of posts : 9
Other games played : WoW, Halo, LoTRO
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Application from Eos (Statis TCK Member) Empty Re: Application from Eos (Statis TCK Member)

Post by Wizard Thu 14 Aug - 15:48

welcome Eireann
if you got question and need help free feel to ask
hope you enjoy your stay

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Application from Eos (Statis TCK Member) Empty Re: Application from Eos (Statis TCK Member)

Post by Pampered One Thu 14 Aug - 15:50

Welcome Eireann. Not sure if I can handle another Nurseylike member. Pushing my coping skills to the max. Ahhh well. Glad to have you.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thu 14 Aug - 16:07

Welcome aboard. HOORAY another east coast player. (Sorry I was deprived as a child) or was it depraved....I forget.

I am the introvert of the group, but I will grow on you.

Again welcome.
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Thu 14 Aug - 18:10

Hey there Eireann!!

Yahoo! Another ! And one who knows what they are doing..unlike myself! We have a bunch of really fun players here and I am so glad you are joining us!

I am horrible at PvP as well, but I LOVE it! Well, ok, I love doing just about anything so give me a shout anytime you are on and you can show me all the cool places to hang out...

take care,
Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Thu 14 Aug - 21:44

Welcome,

Looking forward to meeting you ingame.
Maybe we can get that EoTN finished ..

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Eireann Fri 15 Aug - 0:08

Hey,

Thanks for all the welcomes, looking foward to meeting everyone ingame. Huzzah!! East coast people! Nurseylike people? Hm, should I take that as a compliment or.... Lol

--Jese
Eireann
Eireann
Stablehand

Female
Number of posts : 9
Other games played : WoW, Halo, LoTRO
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down