The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of Scion's GW

2 posters

Go down

State of Scion's GW Empty State of Scion's GW

Post by Scion Fri 8 Aug - 20:50

All,

I figure I'll update everyone with my in-game happenings. When I first signed on with the Knights I was an experianced player that never really did anything. Beat no campaigns, but boy I played a lot.

In the past couple months I took my Rit through it all, including Eye of the North.

Now, with the recent updates to skills, I decided it was time to go full circle and restart with a Ranger in Tyria.

So I'm pretty much doing three things in the game now:

Scion of Hodr is my Ritualist. My go-to Death Machine. If anyone wants to do Hard Mode missions or Vanquishing or Dungeons, I'm ready to join in. I'd like to get the maxed titles title track maxed (hah!) before GW2 comes out.

Scion of Ragnarok is my final toon. Going through, taking it easy, reliving the past as best I can. Cept this time, of course, I understand a little more about what I'm doing. Playing through each Campaign in turn.

And, of course, I will always be available to PvP as a Ranger, Rit, or Necro (sort of).

I encourage others to chime in, let the guild know your main thrust of playing, maybe we can play together easier if we all know where everyone is playing at.
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

State of Scion's GW Empty Re: State of Scion's GW

Post by Wizard Fri 8 Aug - 22:35

sounds good Scion

if you need help with anything on Hard Mode my elementalist(Wizard Jay) would be ready anytime he is pretty much my main PvE character finish all campaign + eyes of the north.

I am going to start working on my dervish(Dyawna Maxewell) on finishing up the campaign + eyes of the north

As for PvP if you need a nuker I will grab Wizard Jay
I am mostly using A Cherubim Ranger my PvP Ranger(R/A) or R/E)
and my PvP Necromancer Necro Rinlet N/D or N/Mo

I will have to work on my other toons later on

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down