The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compare and Contrast

2 posters

Go down

Compare and Contrast Empty Compare and Contrast

Post by Aeternalia Thu 3 Jul - 21:15

Some people may not know how good we have it here in the Cherubim Knights..

I invite you to visit the Alliance forums, and then from there travel to the DAP website..(lower right of the alliance portal page has the link)

rummage around on their boards for a bit and read the "alliance" topic in the general discussion forum.

It may just open your eyes as to how good the people in TCK really are.

I for one.. am very happy to call you my brothers and sisters.

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Compare and Contrast Empty Re: Compare and Contrast

Post by Pampered One Thu 3 Jul - 23:19

Not wanting to bad mouth an ally, but that is kind of sad. Hopefully all of that has worked out for them since it was a while ago. Thankfully we never stick to being so single focused such as only doing HM stuff as they seem too be. We, for the most part remain flexible and try to allow everyone that is willing to participate in guild functions. For every difficult thing we do that excludes lower players we probably do 5 that lower players can participate in.

I know some wonder what my vision is, and I have not stated it clearly as of late, but my goal has been that we bring in new and low players so that they/we can all grow through the game together. It may take 3 months, may take 6, maybe more, but eventually I envision all of us that weather the storm to be able to play together anywhere and anytime in the game.

This is a long and slow process but if you were to look at those that came in 4 months ago and 2 months ago and track the progress we/they have made and how much more we can do together, you may raise an eyebrow.

Now we have a big batch of under 1 monthers to foster. If we do the same job with them that we did with James, Di, Razel and others that came in with them, eventually we will be a closer knit group.

Don't get frustrated. The goal is obtainable

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum