The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to go

4 posters

Go down

Time to go Empty Time to go

Post by tamuril Fri 2 May - 22:29

Subject says it all sadly.

Time to say goodbye and wish you all well in your adventures.

My leaving is not anyones fault but my own, I guess lately I got to feeling ingame exactly what I was, an outsider.

I wish the guild all the success it richly deserves, my one regret was not getting to know hardly anyone, again, my fault alone.

I'll still be around and though highly unlikely, should anyone need help etc then give me a shout, I'll gladly help if able.

Take care......

Tam.
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty Re: Time to go

Post by Pampered One Fri 2 May - 22:51

oh wow this is really bad timing. I have been trying to find a way to grow your playing time slot and had been toying with the idea of making you an officer to see if you might be able to find more people of like mind and like times as your own. I had only discussed it so far with Lady, and we felt, though you had minimal interaction with many of us, you were still good representative of the spirit and gentlemanliness that we wished to portray.

This greatly saddens me and wish I had made more efforts to interact with you on a more consistant basis. Unfortunatly, my time seems to get shared more with those that cry out for attention ,and, I fear those that need my attention but don't fuss about it, are not getting it. The squeaky wheel getting the grease as it were.

I wish you would reconsider and come talk to me to see what we can do about this. However, if your mind is made, i wish you well and, believe it or not, we will miss your presence and are less for it's loss.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Sat 3 May - 1:22

Seconded.. with exclamation marks!

A sad day indeed when we lose one that portrays the heart of the Cherubim as if born to it.

::comes to attention::

Friend,

You wil always be known as a Cherubim Knight, and will not be forgotten.

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tamuril Sat 3 May - 13:20

Awwwwwwwww, now I feel guilty... such kind words Embarassed

In no way should you blame yourselves, I knew the situation before joining that I could be a lone ranger so to speak.
As I said in my application, I've been here before in other games and generally it's worked out ok, and the fact it maybe hasn't so much
in this Guild is solely down to me more than anyone else.

Maybe we could get together and have a chat about it, although, not sure I see myself as *cough* officer material Rolling Eyes

I was asked awhile back about joining another guild, came across an old guildie who asked if I liked to join them. While this is mainly a UK Guild, not sure
from what he said I would enjoy it there anyway. quite an intense play guild, I'm more your laid back just want to have fun guy nowadays.

Anyway, give me a tell ingame if you're around and we'll have a natter. Very Happy

Tam
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sat 3 May - 21:14

Tamuril,

You'll surely be missed, I know that I havent been on much myself with having a dial-up, but I know I have had concerns about getting you involved in the guild, and of course even I havent had time to set-up events. It surely is a sad thing that you have chosen to leave. If you decide to reconsider, or ever decide to come back, we would truly welcome you back...and yes, gunter and I thinik that you truly are officer material, and would be able to contribute and possibly bring like minded people as yourself in!

Thank you so much for trying us out. Your friend always....

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tamuril Sat 3 May - 23:27

Well, back again and very happy I am Very Happy

Thx to all for the kind words, makes this old man very happy Rolling Eyes

Tam
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 4 May - 1:11

Yay!!!!! He's back! *hugs* we missed you. I'll put your name back in my address book lol

Lady I love you
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Mon 5 May - 16:38

So Tam.. The next time you see me on.. message me.. we haven't really hunted together.. and I want to get together and do some quests with you !

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down