The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leaving guild

5 posters

Go down

leaving guild Empty leaving guild

Post by Guest Tue 1 Apr - 4:24

guild wasn't my cup of tea, bye
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

leaving guild Empty Re: leaving guild

Post by tamuril Tue 1 Apr - 5:54

Short and sweet!

Sorry to see you go Wabbit, hope you find what you're looking for.

Tam
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rade Tue 1 Apr - 14:34

Peace Wabbit and good luck!

Rade
Rade
Rade
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Tue 1 Apr - 17:06

Me thinks we were not active enough to suit his needs. Nor are we avid posters. well good luck in your hunt for the right guild.
Did you consider talking to Jazmyn in TSK to see if you wanted to try there. Seems you liked doing more elite hunting and what not and they do a lot more of that and have almost 3 times more players. I wish you and Songbringer had talked to me before slipping out in the dark of the night with word unsaid. Plus they have players on for several hours after our guild goes night night.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Tue 1 Apr - 18:18

You can probably expect some more of this in the future.. as we have recruited all kinds, and our guild is not going to be a perfect fit for all of those kinds. The cycle will generally run as a build up of new players.. and then in the week or two after the recruiting effort a general weeding out of the ones that dont fit, as they start to realize it. No harm no foul, and eventually we will have our core group that are in for the long haul.

I have started to see them forming already..

Keep in mind, a month ago there was 2 core players... Lady and Gunter..and an Idea..

of course then they found me.. and that changes everything Razz

blah..

Good Luck Wabbit, I had a good time while you were here.

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Tue 1 Apr - 19:08

Yeah, I have been through this before when I started TCK the first time. What I noticed years ago, and even more so now, is many players want to help new players genuinely but what they generally don't recognize in themselves, is that they pretty much only think there is one way to play the game. When they run into people that want to play differently, they get frustrated and generally don't stay with it long. I regret these two left though, since i really wanted to talk to them about tutoring in several classes. I think they had a lot to offer.

So when we find a Rade or Jay who will play anyway people with them want to, we really have to cherish them. Those will be the true teachers of the game. Not just of one way to play the game.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Thu 3 Apr - 17:49

Im sorry I missed this posting. Well I tried to whisper both of them, and had no response. Being so motherly, I worry that somehow we failed in trying to accomodate new members. Aet & Gunter you are right, tho our focus is to assist the newer players, and bless the hearts that are experienced who in with their wisdom, understand that forming our core group of players takes time, efforts and commoraderie (did I spell that right?) and patience. I wonder if that is a trait of maturity or just getting old. I hope its maturity, because I surely dont want to get too old!

Lady
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content